1. Identifying data:
- Company name: Fenorgil SL, hereinafter MARMARINA.
- Registered office: Avenida de la Argentina 132, 33213 Gijón, Asturias.
- VAT NUMBER: B-52531100
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registration details in the Mercantile Register: volume 4141 / folio 66 / sheet AS-48334 / 1st inscription.
The present information constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name www.marmarina.uk assume and undertake to respect.
- "Site" means the domain www.marmarina.uk which is made available to Internet Users.
- "User" means the natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the entire domain www.marmarina.uk, which make up the information and services that MARMARINA makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- "Cookies", technical means for the "traceability" and monitoring of browsing on websites. These are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications on privacy, and MARMARINA will therefore give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
www.marmarina.uk provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") owned by MARMARINA. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (www.marmarina.uk) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that www.marmarina.uk offers through its website, and not to use them to:
- engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.marmarina.uk, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by MARMARINA, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER undertakes and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being limited in nature.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorisation of MARMARINA, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of MARMARINA or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Site, and / or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That MARMARINA will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of MARMARINA, its partners or its employees.
- That MARMARINA does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
MARMARINA also reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, www.marmarina.uk will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
MARMARINA is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and has therefore implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, ensuring compliance with current regulations on the subject and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity.
Purpose of the data collected and consent for processing.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, by means of the registration forms on the website, data is collected and stored in a file for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, as well as other communications that www.marmarina.ukentiende may be of interest to its USERS.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
In the event that you provide your data through an e-mail message, it will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment you make to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
- Compliance with the applicable regulations.
MARMARINA complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Likewise, MARMARINA informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the consent of the USER for the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in MARMARINA's files and processed for the purpose of responding to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
Exercise of data protection rights.
Users may send a written communication to the registered office of MARMARINA or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not wish to send a photocopy of your identification document, use your recognised electronic certificate, which allows free validation, to sign the communication in which you exercise the appropriate right and send it to us by e-mail.
MARMARINA informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorised, authorised access and theft of the Personal Data that interested parties may provide as a result of accessing the different sections of the website www.marmarina.uk, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, MARMARINA has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
- Owner of the file.
The USER is informed that, in the case of data collection through www.marmarina.uk, they will be incorporated into a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) whose nomenclature will be "Users of the website", being responsible for the same Marina Gil Alonso, hereinafter MARMARINA domiciled in Avenida de la Argentina 132, 33213 Gijón, Asturias.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MARMARINA. Therefore, MARMARINA does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you submit your personal information to these third-party websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.marmarina.uk) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation is required if the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of MARMARINA.
- No "frames" shall be created with the Web pages or on the MARMARINA Web pages.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about MARMARINA, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided.
- It shall not be stated or implied that MARMARINA has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, MARMARINA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
7. Intellectual / industrial property
MARMARINA owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MARMARINA or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by MARMARINA will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MARMARINA. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MARMARINA.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Site are owned by MARMARINA or, where appropriate, by third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Content gives the User any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos, and can not be understood as transferred to the User, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such Content.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of MARMARINA, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by MARMARINA or third parties who have authorised their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of MARMARINA, are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MARMARINA or of third parties included on the website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
MARMARINA is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the "Cookies Policy" of our website.
9. Availability of the site
MARMARINA does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, MARMARINA is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the USER due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
MARMARINA excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Site and the Contents, the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Site and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
MARMARINA is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
MARMARINA is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of MARMARINA to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
10. Quality of the website
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, MARMARINA makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
MARMARINA excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Site and the Content is, in principle, indefinitely. MARMARINA, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and/or any of the Content at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, MARMARINA will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site..
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled..
13. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.